I Want To Listen To Howard Stern On My iPhone

Sirius recently released a free iPhone/iPod touch application for satellite radio fans. The Sirius XM offering includes 120 channels but Howard Stern is not present. Please sign this twitition that I created. I am requesting that Sirius add Howard Stern’s programming to the iPhone/iPod touch application.

howard-stern-iphone

About these ads
Tagged ,

10 thoughts on “I Want To Listen To Howard Stern On My iPhone

1. So the app is free AND there is no cost for the service either?

If that is the case…why would they give away their most expensive programming for free?

2. larryfire says:

The app is free to download but you have to be a premium customer and pay an additional amount to get this service which includes access to Howard Stern’s programming online. I am requesting that premium customers also receive Howard Stern on their iPhones as well.

3. Bearman says:

OK…sorry was confused.

Don’t have either but signed your petition.

4. DT says:

I agree. I just bought a lifetime membership so I think I should automatically get Howard on my phone!

5. Aaron says:

I just bought the iphone, Internet radio, many subscriptions, and NO HOWARD!?!?!

6. Pannell151 says:

I just signed up for internet radio so I could listen to howard stern on my iphone. I’ve just come to realize that I can’t do that now. I guess i’m going to have to cancel my internet radio if there is no howard.

7. Ghost says:

Very aggravating. Who does it hurt if we have already paid for subscriptions and get the other channels. Is Howard losing money? I don’t think so.

8. Jeff says:

Don’t blame Howard! I’m sure it’s some licensing BS from Sirius or a censorship issue. I too however want to hear Howard wherever and whenever I can.

• John says:

I just called them today about it. I was told that it is a breach of contract to allow Stern’s radio show to be heard live on mobile devices. She also said he is aware of this and will not change his contract.

Kinda strange, you can listen to the Playboy channel but not Howard.

9. John says:

It is a contract issue, I explain further in an earlier post.