Important Ordering Notes:
- Only one Limited and Lettered Edition per customer or household.
- There is no limit on the number of Gift editions you may order.
- Subterranean Press cannot accept phone orders for this title.
- No coupons, specials, or savings certificates may be applied to the purchase of this title.
- Subterranean Press accepts Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.
- Subterranean Press will honor requests for specific numbers of The Shining, on a first come, first served basis. There may be a few exceptions to this rule. You will be notified if this is the case for your request. Please note that copy #217, which we expect to be a popular request, is already spoken for. Please put your request in the comments section of the order form.
- Subterranean Press charges at the time an order is placed; that said, we expect so many orders that it may take us a couple of weeks to process them all. Please be patient and wait two weeks before querying if your order has gone through.
- Subterranean Press is not able to offer free US shipping on preorders of The Shining.
For a limited time, those who preorder any edition of The Shining direct from Subterranean Press will also receive a bonus chapbook of Gabriel Rodriguez’s rough sketches.
The Subterranean Press edition of The Shining will be printed in two colors throughout, with a projected 40+ interior illustrations by Gabriel Rodriguez, best known for his work on the acclaimed comic series, Locke & Key.
- Lettered: 52 signed, specially bound copies, housed in a custom traycase, with an original remarque by Gabriel Rodriguez: $2500
- Limited: 750 signed numbered copies, housed in a custom traycase: $450
– Gift: 1500 unsigned cloth bound copies, housed in a custom slipcase: $95
You can pre-order the Limited Edition of Stephen King’s The Shining HERE, which is scheduled for publication in November 2013.
UPDATE: As of the evening of January 23rd, the Lettered and Linited Edition both have sold out and only the Gift edition is currently available.