An icon of American gyms, factories and service stations throughout America in the 1930s and ’40s, the industrial-grade original displayed bravado, durability and enduring accuracy.
This Restoration Hardware reproduction clock ($229) captures the original in its entirety – the body crafted of riveted sheet metal, a sturdy metal grill in place of glass, and quartz movement mechanics that make it a most reliable teller of time.
- Inset in a square metal frame with a weathered brown powder-coated finish
- Bold, black numerals and hands
- Backed in black wood
- Top-quality quartz movement
- Uses 1 AA battery (not included)
- Keyhole mount
- Dimensions 26″ diam. x 3¼”D