This summer, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Road Runner, Tweety, Marvin the Martian and Taz are coming to life in a most delicious way at Yogurtland, in this exciting collaboration with Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
From July 8 – Sept. 15, Yogurtland will introduce six, delicious new frozen yogurt and sorbet flavors and toppings –with the new flavors introduced every two weeks –inspired by the loveable Looney Tunes characters their personalities and favorite snacks and treats. Each character will have their own collectible spoon and cup, and Yogurtland is offering a new line of co-branded merchandise including notepads, pencils, key chains and melamine bowls, while supplies last.
The promotion kicks off July 8 with character appearances, prizes and free yogurt parties at select Yogurtland locations.
The new flavors include:
- Yogurtland’s new Carrot Cake frozen yogurt blends real carrots, hand-selected spices and cream cheese frosting for a taste that will have fans saying, “What’s Up, Doc!” In honor of Bugs Bunny’s favorite snack, Yogurtland will be serving shredded carrots – the company’s first vegetable topping.
- Inspired by Daffy Duck, Decadent Dark Chocolate Orange frozen yogurt blends premium cocoa with a light natural orange finish for a flavor that’s so decadent it’s “deth-picable!” Top it off with dark chocolate, orange-covered cranberries.
- The best thing since the Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator according to Marvin the Martian, Kosmic Fruit Kaboom Sorbet is out-of-this-world delicious with pineapple, lime, banana and a secret ingredient – spinach. Need more Kaboom? Top if off with Pop Rocks for an added explosion of flavor. (59-cents per individual packet)
- On the delicate side, Lemon Cream Cookie frozen yogurt is a tasty “tweat” even Tweety Bird would “twy.” Made with real cookies and lemon, this flavor will make “puddy tats” jealous.
- Inspired by Road Runner, Cactus Berry Tart combines real cactus pear with Northwest Marion blackberries, blueberries, and red raspberries for a light tart taste guaranteed to cool down even the hottest day in the desert. “Beep! Beep!”
- Taz would chew his way through anything to get to Yogurtland’s Devil’s Food Cake frozen yogurt. Top off this untamed chocolate deliciousness with shaved curls of dark chocolate that will leave taste buds swirling.
Enjoying the Looney Tunes-inspired flavors can also earn fans free yogurt. Using Yogurtland’s mobile app, fans can scan QR codes on the in-store flavor cards and earn 4-ounces of free yogurt after collecting four character codes, and 6-ounces after collecting all six codes.
Southern California July 8th launch party locations include: Alhambra, Anaheim, Arcadia, Artesia, Beverly Connection, Burbank Media Center, Carson, Century City Mall, Chino Hills, Costa Mesa, Costa Mesa 17th St, Culver City, Dana Point, Downey Gateway, Encino, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Gardena, Ladera Heights, Lakewood, Manhattan Beach, Mira Loma, Miracle Mile, Mission Viejo, Monrovia, Northpark, Northridge, Plaza Mexico, Redondo Beach, Reseda, Rossmoor, San Pedro, Santa Monica Promenade, Temecula, The Quad – Whittier, Torrance, Universal City Walk, USC Gateway, Village at Orange, Village Del Amo, Wilshire and Vermont. Check with your preferred party spot for exact times and details.