The Fischer Price Ipad Apptivity Seat ($80) is suitable for the newborn and toddlers. The seat features an overhead pivoting case for iPad. For those parients worrying the harm to their baby’s eyesight, a mirror and removable toys can be placed in the pivoting case instead.
- Adjustable toy bar has dangling activity toys that are always within reach, and a large, 7” mirror that’s more than entertaining as it reflects baby’s image – it’s also beneficial for facial recognition and developing a sense of self.
- Option to insert your iPad into the mirror’s case for another way to stimulate and engage your child.
- Toy bar with iPad holder removes completely when you want a traditional seat.
Download free apps that were created with the guidance of child development experts. Visual content and sounds are slow paced and time out after 10-12 minutes.
Activity toys are fun on their own and are also interactive with the apps, prompting fun sight and sound surprises for baby.
- Adjustable, three-position seat recline for comfort and extended use through toddler years.
- Three-point restraint for safety.
- Seat pad and head support remove for machine washing.
- Durable case for all generations of iPad, excluding iPad mini. (iPad device not included)