The next time you are bored at Denny’s and you are craving something sweet but small, try this fun experiment.
1. Order water. You need two big glasses on the table. Drink all the water. Leave all the ice.
2. Add the salt in layers with the ice.
3. Add creamer cups. Do not open the creamer cups. Just throw ‘em right in.
4. Shake. Hard, but not so hard you make a mess.
5. After 10 minutes, remove creamer cups and wipe off salt water. Open. Add sugar (maybe some jelly too if you’d like to make strawberry) and serve.
LINK with detailed instructions: Indestructibles