Borders would like to reward kids 12 and under with their “Double-Dog Dare You” Summer reading challenge.
Children read 10 books (any ones they like) and then list the books on this form. Bring the completed form to a Borders, Borders Express, or Waldenbooks store and choose your free book.
The free books available are:
– Ramona the Brave by Beverly Cleary
– Miss Daisy is Crazy! by Dan Gutman
– Flat Stanley by Jeff Brown
– Dear Mr. Henshaw by Beverly Cleary
– The Ruins of Gorlan by John Flanagan
– Hoot by Carl Hiaasen
– The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
– Johnny Tremain by Esther Forbes
– The River by Gary Paulsen
– Kristy’s Great Idea by Ann M. Martin