Disney recently announced a new premium annual pass that will provide admission to both the Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort. It’s called “Disney Premier Passport” and it will feature the same benefits you get with the “premium” annual passes for Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts for $700, plus applicable- sales tax.
Here is what you will get at Walt Disney World:
– Unlimited admission for a period of one year to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, including the ability to visit multiple parks on the same day.
– Unlimited admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Parks
– Unlimited admission to DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge) and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (greens fee only. Tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
– Parking at all four Theme Parks
– Subscription to Mickey Monitor, a collectible Passholder-only publication
And at Disneyland Resort:
– Unlimited admission to both Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure Parks for a period of one year, including the ability to visit multiple parks on the same day.
– Parking at any pay-on-entry parking lot
– Subscription to Backstage Pass.
– Complimentary subscription to Disney’s Family Fun Magazine (one per household)
If you’re already holding a Premium Annual Pass for both Resorts, you’ll automatically be issued a “Disney Premier Passport” – with an expiration date based on the later of the two annual passes. You may also upgrade your annual or seasonal pass for one resort to a “Disney Premier Passport” for an additional fee.
The Passport will be available for sale at the Disneyland Resort box office and Walt Disney World Guest Relations windows.