The iPad software has been updated to version 3.2.1. The update notes
– Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
– Fixed an issue that stops the copy/paste of single-page PDFs in Mail
– Addressed issues that causes video playback to freeze
– Improved reliability involving the video-out using the iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
– Added Bing to Safari’s search options
The update is compatible with both iPad Wi-Fi and 3G, and is now available through iTunes. Hook up your iPad, then click the Update button on the Summary tab to update the software.