I was so impressed with the versatility, ease of use and durability of the 2009 UPPABaby Vista Stroller that I found it hard to believe that the forward thinking Massachusetts based company could improve on the design any further.
We have logged many miles with our UPPABaby stroller and constantly get stopped at malls and on walks by parents-to-be asking our thoughts on the sleek baby carriage. This allows my wife and I to tout the Vista’s extendable handle for tall people, the ease of folding and storing the stroller, the sizable storage basket and the “no kick” rear axle.
2010 brings the Vista even more of the innovative features we have come to expect from UPPABaby.
The new foot brake has a new one push brake/one push release feature. The re-designed brake is simple to engaged or disengage with the tap of your foot. If you wear flip-flops you will definitely appreciate this helpful new feature!
The smooth rolling ‘no-flat’ foam and rubber wheels have a new one button release and are redesigned for a much smoother and quieter ride.
The Vista seat has been improved a variety of ways. More padding on the seat has been added for a more comfortable “cushioned” ride for your child. The seat and safety bar both attach and click in much easier than the earlier model. The main seat of the stroller has been made to be tilted more upright. The “zero position” seat now can be angled to allow for a totally upright seat position which brings you closer to your child and allows more room for the rumble seat accessory. A new convenient cell phone/storage pocket has been added to the full-size easy-access basket.
Additional features include:
– Easy one-step fold—with or without the seat attached
– Reversible seat and 4-position seat angle adjustment including new upright position
– Welded and formed aircraft aluminum alloy frame
– Includes both bassinet and seat—completely interchangeable and requires no fabric swapping
– Bassinet is fully lined with organic soybean fiber and cotton and includes a pop-out ventilated SPF 50+ sun shade with 30% more sun coverage
– One button telescopic handle-height adjustment
– Added rubber bumpers to protect the stroller handlebar in standing position
– 4-wheel shock absorbing suspension
– Convenient zip-in weather shield and mesh bug shield included
– Removable and machine washable fabric
– Included bassinet is suitable from birth to 6 months. The toddler seat is suitable from 3 months to 50 pounds
In my opinion, the 2010 UPPABaby Vista Stroller ($680) is the best stroller on the market today and a perfect choice for families on the go. The 2010 enhancements have made an incredible stroller even better! Kudos to UPPABAby for seamlessly merging style, innovation and safety.