Apple has released an update to its iBooks app. The iBooks 1.5 update brings some substantial new features to Apple’s e-reader software such as:
– Nighttime reading theme makes reading books in the dark easier on the eyes.
– Full-screen layout lets you focus on the words without distraction.
– iBooks now features an improved selection of fonts, including Athelas, Charter, Iowan, and Seravek.
– Beautiful new classic covers for public domain books.
– A redesigned annotation palette makes it easier to choose a color for your highlighted text.