Cemetery Dance Publications is just released the Special Deluxe Limited Edition of Stephen King’s classic novel IT, which he calls his “final exam on Famous Monsters” in his brand new afterword to this oversized special edition!
This is easily the biggest, most lavish production Cemetery Dance Publications has ever undertaken. Glen Orbik painted the gorgeous wrap-around cover artwork, Alan M. Clark and Erin Wells created nearly thirty exclusive interior illustrations including black & white drawings and color paintings, and the publisher hired the designer of the Limited Editions of The Secretary of Dreams, Blockade Billy, Riding the Bullet, and Full Dark, No Stars to create a unique interior design unlike any book they have ever published!
This fine collectible volume was publsihed in three states, all of them printed in two colors and bound in fine materials that go beyond the scope and quality of our other much-acclaimed Stephen King special editions.
Special Features Exclusive to this Collector’s Edition:
– Brand new afterword by Stephen King detailing why he wrote the book
– Deluxe oversized design (7 inches X 10 inches) featuring two color interior printing
– Epic wrap-around full color cover artwork by Glen Orbik
– Nearly thirty pieces of color and black & white interior artwork by Alan M. Clark and Erin Wells
– Interior color artwork will be printed on a high-quality glossy stock and tipped into the book
– High-quality embossed endpapers and fine bindings for all three editions
– Full-color signature sheets with exclusive color artwork in the signed editions
– Extremely collectible print run and you will NOT find this edition in chain bookstores!
Published in three states:
– Slipcased Oversized Hardcover Gift Edition of only 2,750 illustrated copies printed in two colors with two color hot foil stamping, a fine binding, and embossed endpapers ($125) STILL AVAILABLE
– Traycased Oversized Hardcover Signed Limited Edition of only 750 illustrated copies printed in two colors and bound in leather with two color hot foil stamping, a satin ribbon page marker and different embossed endpapers, signed by Stephen King and all of the artists ($475) SOLD OUT
– Oversized Signed Hardcover Lettered Edition of only 52 illustrated copies printed in two colors and bound in two different fine materials with gilded page edges, imported endpapers, a satin ribbon page marker, and protected in a custom deluxe box, signed by Stephen King and all of the artists ($2,000) SOLD OUT
Demand for this collectible is extremely high, so don’t wait to place your order or you might miss out! More info about the book can be found HERE.