Jimmy Fallon, comedian, musician and late-night host, released his album, aptly titled Blow Your Pants Off, this week. The album features a mind-blowing roster of guest stars, including Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, Justin Timberlake, Eddie Vedder, Dave Matthews and more.
Emmy Award winner Jimmy Fallon began his TV career with “Saturday Night Live” in 1998, where he quickly became an audience favorite. Known for his spot-on impressions, hilarious sketches and his stint as co-anchor of “Weekend Update” with Tina Fey, Fallon spent 6 successful years on the show. In March of 2009, Fallon returned to NBC and took over the Late Night legacy with “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.” The show has continued to garner attention for its viral videos, audience games, A-list guests, and Fallon’s choice of critically acclaimed house-band, The Roots.
1. Neil Young Sings “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”
2. History of Rap (Featuring Justin Timberlake)
4. Scrambled Eggs (Featuring Paul McCartney)
5. The Doors Sing “Reading Rainbow”
6. Balls In Your Mouth (Featuring Eddie Vedder)
7. My Upstairs Neighbors Are Having Sex (And Listening To The Black Eyed Peas)
8. Bob Dylan Sings “Charles in Charge”
9. Walk of Shame (Featuring Dave Matthews)
10. Slow Jam The News (Featuring Brian Williams)
11. New French Girlfriend
12. Cougar Huntin’ (Featuring Big & Rich)
13. You Spit When You Talk
14. Friday (Featuring Stephen Colbert)
15. Neil Young Sings “Whip My Hair” (Featuring Bruce Springsteen)