Batman fans, consider your Thursdays dark again! DC Comics is excited to announce upcoming dates and the creator line-up for all-new chapters of the hugely popular digital-first series Legends of the Dark Knight. An all-star line-up of writers and artists teamed up to continue the series of one-shot stories that chronicle the most famous detective.
Here’s the full schedule and creator line-up through the fall:
– August 9— “A Game to Die For” written by TJ Fixman with artwork by Christopher Mitten
– August 16— “Slam!” Part 1 written by Joshua Fialkov with artwork by Phil Hester & Eric Gapstur
– August 23— “Slam!” Part 2 written by Joshua Fialkov with artwork by Phil Hester & Eric Gapstur
– August 30— “Slam!” Part 3 written by Joshua Fialkov with artwork by Phil Hester & Eric Gapstur
– September 6— “Bat-Man: The Movie” written by Andrew Dabb with artwork by Giorgio Pontrelli
– September 13— “Together” written by Jonathan Larsen with artwork by Tan Eng Huat
– September 20— “Gotham Spirit” written by Jeff Parker with artwork by Gabriel Hardman
– September 27— “Dungeons & Dragons” writing and artwork by Mike Oeming
– October 4— “Look Inside” written by Rob Williams with artwork by Juan Ryp
– October 11— “Arkham’s Ghost” Part 1 written by Joe Harris with artwork by Jason Masters
– October 18— “Arkham’s Ghost” Part 2 written by Joe Harris with artwork by Jason Masters
– October 25— “Arkham’s Ghost” Part 3 written by Joe Harris with artwork by Jason Masters
These new additions to the Legends of the Dark Knight digital comic series will be released every Thursday. Get the latest LOTDK comics here or catch up on the previous releases all for $.99 each.