iOS 6.0.1 was just pushed to iPhones and iPads running 6.0. The update is 34.7 MB and contains various improvements and bug fixes, including:
– Fixes a bug that prevents the iPhone 5 from installing software via over-the-air updates.
– Fixes a bug where horizontal lines might be displayed across the keyboard
– Fixes an issue that could cause the camera flash not to fire
– Improves reliability of the iPhone 5 and fifth-generation iPod touch when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
– Resolves an issue that prevents the iPhone from using the cellular network in some cases
– Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
– Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from the lock screen
– Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
The update is available via Software Update on your iPhone or iPad or the next time you connect your iOS device with iTunes.
Note that iPhone 5 users will have to download an updater app first, which will then prompt them to update iOS. The updater will appear in General > Software Updates as usual.