Belkin announced today the availability of a breakthrough new iPad keyboard case—the Ultimate Keyboard Case. Using a revolutionary aluminum alloy and magnet construction, Belkin’s Ultimate Keyboard Case is now the slimmest and lightest keyboard folio of its kind on the market, with a keyboard that is just 6.4mm thin and weighing 17 ounces.
The Ultimate Keyboard Case conveniently folds flat to hide the keyboard when watching movies or reading. When not in use, the keyboard automatically shuts off, to offer instant access to the iPad’s onscreen keyboard and help save battery life.
– Specially machined aluminum alloy base reduces thickness while improving durability
– Keyboard is only 6.4mm thin and 17 ounces in weight providing a slim ¾” profile that highlights iPad’s design and minimizes bulk
– Magnet sensors automatically turn keyboard on or off
– Media Mode flat-fold hides the keyboard away for reading, watching movies or playing games
– Well-spaced, TruType keys for comfortable, laptop-like typing experience
– Three viewing and typing angles, with magnets that hold the iPad in place
– SoundFlow design for enhanced audio power
– Auto-awake magnets wake up your iPad when opened
– Shortcut keys for easy media control
– Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity
– 160-hour battery life under constant use, 6-month standby battery life
– Rechargeable battery uses included Micro USB cable
– Compatible with iPad 2, 3rd generation and 4th generation
Pricing & Availability:
The Ultimate Keyboard Case is available in two color options—black ($99.99) and white ($129.99). Belkin’s Ultimate Keyboard Case for iPad is available for pre-order sale online at http://www.belkin.com/us/Ultimate-Keyboard-Case-for-iPad and will be available at select retailers in May.