The Complete Bob Dylan Album Collection Vol. One ($320) will be available as a limited-edition harmonica-shaped USB stick containing all the music, in both MP3 and FLAC lossless formats, with a digital version of the hardcover booklet, housed in a deluxe numbered box.
Beginning with tracks recorded for his eponymous 1962 Columbia Records debut album, the Bob Dylan Complete Album Collection Vol. One follows Dylan’s restless transformations across six decades as a singer, a songwriter, a concert performer and a studio artist who’s continually finding fresh ways of expressing and exploring the varieties of human experience, worldly and other, with music.
The Bob Dylan Complete Album Collection Vol. One also brings together for the first time, on the “Side Tracks” compilation, a wealth of previously released non-album singles, tracks from Biograph and other compilations, songs from films and more.
The USB contains 35 studio titles, 6 live albums, the “Side Tracks” compilation and a digital booklet featuring extensive new album-by-album liner notes penned by Clinton Heylin and a new introduction written by Bill Flanagan.
The set which will be available on November 4, 2013 includes:
– All 41 official albums, including 14 newly remastered titles
– Side Tracks – a compilation of previously released songs not included on the original albums
– Limited, numbered edition
– User Interface menus and functions to import MP3’s
– All songs in high quality FLAC format (24bit 44.1kbps) and MP3 format (320kbps)
– All Original Artwork
– Digital booklet with extensive liner notes and rare photos