Experience the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS with this authentic LEGO Technic replica. Inside the box you’ll discover a special collector’s book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars, together with 4 original-design rims bearing the RS emblem. The sets of elements are boxed, and the building sequence gives an insight into the real-life vehicle’s assembly process. The model features detailed, orange bodywork, red suspension springs, detailed headlights, taillights, brake calipers and rims with low-profile tires. The accessible cockpit features a detailed dashboard, working gearbox, steering wheel with gearshift paddles, racing seats and a glove compartment containing a unique serial number.
Functions include opening doors and hood with storage compartment and suitcase, and an opening rear lid that houses a detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons.
– Features authentically designed aerodynamic bodywork, adjustable rear spoiler, headlights and taillights, red suspension springs, original-design rims with RS emblem, detailed brake calipers, low-profile tires, working gearbox, working steering wheel with gearshift paddles, detailed seating, glove compartment with unique model serial number, opening doors, opening hood containing a suitcase, and an opening rear lid with detailed flat 6 engine.
– Includes a collection of authentic stickers.
– Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit.
– Lift the rear lid to access the detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons.
– Open the glove compartment to reveal the unique serial number.
– Delivered in luxurious box packaging.
– Includes a special full-color collector’s book including the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars, plus comprehensive building instructions.
– This set includes over 2,700 pieces.
– Porsche 911 GT3 RS measures over 6” (17cm) high, 22” (57cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
The LEGO Porsche 911 GT3 will be available on June 1, 2016 for $299.99.