Celebrate the iconic VW Beetle with this awesome LEGO Creator Expert reproduction. This detailed model comprises a number of special features and elements that help recreate the distinctive Beetle characteristics, including an azure-blue color scheme, curved fenders, flat windshield, VW logo, and an authentic 4-cylinder air-cooled engine and fuel tank. The accessible interior features beige-colored, forward-tilting seats, dashboard and steering wheel, and the roof-mounted surfboard and a cooler box can be removed. This model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia.
– 1960s VW Beetle with surfer theme features an array of brick-built details including an azure-blue color scheme, curved fenders, white rims with distinctive hubcaps, round headlights, wing-mounted turn signals and opening hood, trunk and doors.
– Use the included stickers to choose 1 of 4 license plates.
– Remove the cooler box and surfboard from the roof rails.
– Tilt the rear seat forward to access the storage space with fabric beach towel.
– Lift the hood to access the spare tire and fuel tank.
– Open the trunk to reveal the authentic, 4-cylinder air-cooled engine.
– Open the doors or remove the roof section to access the detailed beige-colored interior with dashboard, steering wheel and tiltable front and back seats.
– Special elements include a round tile with printed VW logo, arched fender elements and an updated windshield design.
– VW Beetle including surfboard and cooler measures over 11” (15cm) high, 10” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
Available for sale directly through LEGO beginning August 1, 2016 for $99.99.