Build a LEGO brick model of one of the world’s most architecturally impressive and symbolically important structures. Located in Washington DC, the United States Capitol is a magnificent example of neoclassical architecture covering more than 1.5 million square feet and with over 600 rooms and miles of corridors.
The building that we see today is the result of several major periods of construction that have taken place since president George Washington first laid the cornerstone on September 18, 1793. This meticulously detailed LEGO Architecture interpretation of the U.S. Capitol focuses on the structure’s striking white, columned façade with its famous steps and lawns, and features a removable dome for access to a detailed interior depicting the famous National Statuary Hall, complete with columns, statues and tiled floor.
– LEGO Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the United States Capitol Building.
– Features the Capitol’s neoclassical façade, dome, colonnades, north and south wings, steps and lawns.
– Remove the dome to access the rotunda, featuring columns, 8 statue elements and a tiled floor.
– The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building
– LEGO Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, history and architecture.
– This set includes over 1,000 LEGO pieces.
– The scale of this model matches the LEGO Architecture 21022 Lincoln Memorial.
– This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
– Measures over 6” (16cm) high, 17” (44cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
The cost of the set is $99.99 and hits LEGO.com, LEGO retail stores, and participating LEGO retailers September 1st.