The first comprehensive collection of the beloved and bestselling Peanuts’ 70+ characters. The Complete Peanuts Family Album by Andrew Farago covers the Peanuts universe of characters and icons.
People around the world recognize Charlie Brown, Lucy, and Snoopy. And Peanuts enthusiasts know Peggy Jean, Roy, and Spike. But what about Shermy? Truffles? And who exactly is Floyd?
The Complete Peanuts Family Album is the first detailed exploration of the entire Peanuts universe, from its most iconic personalities to its most obscure characters, as well as classic paraphenalia and events. With more than 700 charming and historic images, The Complete Peanuts Family Album will remind readers of all ages why happiness is a warm puppy.
This character encyclopedia includes:
– All 70+ of Charles M. Schulz’s beloved characters in strips across the decades
– First-appearance strips for each character
– Features on beloved Peanuts holidays, including Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
– Rare and never-before-seen art
– Official character sketches and model sheets
– Vintage memorabilia and collectibles
The 256 page hardcover will be released on October 31, 2017 and retail for $40.