Amazon announced its most advanced Kindle e-reader ever—the all-new Kindle Oasis, featuring our largest, highest-resolution Paperwhite display yet and a thin and light ergonomic design so you can read more comfortably for hours. The all-new Kindle Oasis is the first waterproof (IPX8) Kindle allowing you to read in even more places, from the bath to the swimming pool. The all-new Kindle Oasis has a battery life measured in weeks, not hours—and it includes a fast-charging capability that allows it to go from no battery to fully charged in less than two hours. With Audible built in, you can listen to the world’s largest library of audiobooks and easily switch between reading and listening to a professionally narrated performance on Bluetooth headphones or speakers.
– Amazon’s largest, highest resolution display— 7” and 300 ppi, reads like real paper without glare, even in bright sunlight.
– The first waterproof (IPX8) Kindle so you are free to read in even more places.
– Now with Audible, listen to the world’s largest library of audiobooks. Pair with Bluetooth to take the story with you anytime, anywhere.
– Thin and light ergonomic design with dedicated page turn buttons and adaptive front light so you can read even more comfortably for hours.
– Keep reading—a single charge lasts weeks, not hours.
– Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, newspapers, and audiobooks.
– Instant access to over a million best-selling titles starting at $2.99 or less.
– Prime members read free with unlimited access to over a thousand titles.
The all-new Kindle Oasis is available for pre-order at www.amazon.com/kindleoasis for only $249.99 and will start shipping October 31.