Suntup Editions has been so eager to release this print, and they are pleased it is finally seeing the light of day. Roadwork is one of Paul Suntup’s most favorite Stephen King novels, and the artist who created this cover back in 1981 was Darrel Millsap, a brilliant illustrator who also created many fine art paintings in his career that are truly stunning.
Suntup Editions would like to thank Jim Orr for tracking down Darrel’s daughter Michelle Millsap Kinley, who was kind enough to allow the creation of these gorgeous prints of her late father’s iconic cover art. The print includes the artist’s facsimile signature.
Exclusively available through Suntup Editions for your private collection, and limited to just 50 signed copies per size, worldwide.
– Museum Quality Giclée prints.
– Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
– Limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide, plus 5 Artist Proofs and 5 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
– Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
– Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
– Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
Large Size: 18″ x 24″ = $125
Small Size: 12″ x 18″ = $65
Publication Date: March 1, 2018