The Ghost Box returns, like a Mummy or a Batman, to once again make your pupils dilate and the hair on your arms stand straight up—it’s another collection of individually bound scary stories, edited and introduced by comedian and spooky specialist Patton Oswalt.
Ghost Box II includes stories by:
– Gertrude Atherton – The Striding Place
– Louisa Baldwin – How He Left The Hotel
– Robert Hugh Benson – The Watcher
– Tananarive Due – The Lake
– Harlan Ellison – From A to Z, In The Chocolate Alphabet
– Janet Fox – Witches
– Patricia Highsmith – The Quest for the Blank Claveringi
– Joe Hill – Abraham’s Boys
– Stephen King – Gray Matter
– Julius Long – The Pale Man
– Michael Shea – Uncle Tuggs
Like last year, each handmade box features a matte-black finish, an iridescent color-shifting foil stamp on top, and a magnetized lid. The booklets once again have debossed design details and are bound with brass staples. This year’s edition also includes a ribbon bookmark.
“Because when we’re terrified about the enormity of the universe’s indifference, and our smallness in the face of it, we tell stories. When we’re powerless to shape and control our fear, we tell stories. When we feel alone, we tell stories.”
— From Patton Oswalt’s Introduction
Order HERE from Hingston & Olsen for $45.00 CAD.