Suntup Editions has revealed another iconic print in The Covers Collection from the late Don Brautigam. This month, they bring you the cover art from the first edition of Skeleton Crew by Stephen King.
Published in 1985, Skeleton Crew is Stephen King’s second collection of short fiction, featuring twenty-two stories ranging from novellas to short stories and poems. Brautigam’s unforgettable cover imagery depicting a monkey with cymbals was inspired by King’s short story “The Monkey,” collected therein and originally published in the November 1980 issue of Gallery magazine.
Exclusively available through Suntup Editions for your private collection, and limited to just 50 copies per size, worldwide.
– Museum Quality Giclée prints.
– Authorized by Dan and Jim Brautigan.
– Limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide, plus 3 Artist Proofs and – 3 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
– Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
– Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
– Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
Release Date: July 1, 2019
Available for Pre-Order: June 15, 2019
Large Size: 18″ x 24″ $125
Small Size: 12″ x 17″ $65