What happens when two of the most fast-paced and popular games collide? They create a fun way to play both under the same roof. If you’re a fan of Bingo and Slots at Paddy Power, you’ll be pleased to know there is a whole library of games that are waiting for you to play. Having a Bingo platform that allows you to play Slots is a big advantage, giving you the chance to enjoy both effortlessly. Unsure if they’re right for you? Don’t worry, we’re going to tell you all you need to know with this quick introductory guide.
Similarities And Differences
Bingo and Slots go together like salt and pepper – they’re both fun, fast-paced games which require minimal effort from the player. When playing online Slots, you’re able to activate the auto-spin feature, so there isn’t even any clicking required; while with online Bingo, you’re able to auto-daub your cards to ensure you never a miss a number. In effect, both Bingo and Slots are games that can be enjoyed while multi-tasking, with little need for concentration. They can both produce big-money wins but they are also games of chance, meaning there’s very little strategy involved.
They have their differences too. In a virtual Bingo room, you’re playing alongside other players, looking to daub off the numbers on your personal card. With Slots, you’re playing alone and looking to secure the jackpot by spinning the reels to reveal a winning line of symbols. By combining the two, you can be as social as you want to be. The Bingo community is often alive with chatter, with a chat master on hand to deal with any issues or queries and keep the conversation flowing.
Games come in a variety of themes. You might get some of the more classic themes like fruit machine games and games involving precious gems. But you’ll also find every subject matter under the sun, making it easy to choose your preferred game: film and TV, sports, ancient history or mythology. There are even nautical-themed and lucky Irish-themed games, with even more obscure titles out there to pique your interest. With a whole host of Bingo Slots to choose from, you certainly won’t get bored.
Incentives And Promotions
Much like online casinos and dedicated Bingo sites, by combining the two there are double the benefits. There are plenty of incentives to entice new customers, while loyal players will also be kept happy. By receiving a Slots bonus on a Bingo site, players are gifted with free money or free spins to try out on games before depositing their own funds. This gives new players the chance to find the right game for them. You can even have a quick spin on the reels while you’re waiting for your Bingo game to start.
Before you start playing Bingo Slots, you’ll need to be familiar with some of the terminology. Here is our guide to the top five terms.
1. Bonus features – these are exciting features which transform an otherwise standard game. Whether it’s landing a wild symbol which replaces other symbols to help you win, or a scatter symbol which produces extra free spins, they add a bit of value to ensure you carry on playing.
2. Line bets and pay lines – line bets allow you to select which specific lines you wish to play and you’ll then need to determine how much to wager. Pay lines are the active lines you can win on. You can only win the lines you have selected, but depending on the game you’ve picked, the pay lines could have hundreds of winning patterns.
3. Pay-out – this is how much the machine pays out and how much you can win. Most games have a pay table which signifies what each combination of symbols is worth.
4. Progressive jackpots – these are where the big money is won. As well as the usual pay-outs for managing to win on pay lines, progressive jackpots keep on climbing until someone wins. These can be grouped within specific titles of game, or the same game found with different operators.
5. RTP – this means ‘return to player’ and comes from Slots, describing the likelihood of a machine paying out. You’ll need to look for a game with high percentage. For example, if a slot has an RTP of 96%, it will pay out 96% of the money it takes over time.