For New York City, and the world, the time has finally come! Krispy Kreme announced that its highly anticipated Times Square Flagship Shop will open Tuesday, Sept. 15, delivering the most impressive doughnut experience, including hot and fresh Original Glazed® Doughnuts 24 hours a day.
Krispy Kreme’s first global flagship shop will showcase the brand in the most iconic city in the world, bringing joy to New Yorkers and everyone from around the world who visits. The one-of-a-kind, 4,500‑square-foot shop offers a deliciously immersive and interactive doughnut experience, including:
– The world’s largest Hot Light
– An iconic doughnut-making theater
– The largest and iconic Glazed Waterfall for spectators to watch doughnuts run through
– Stadium‑style seating inside a giant Krispy Kreme dozens box
– A 24-hour street-side pickup window where people can get doughnuts as they walk by
– Merchandise specific to New York City and Times Square to commemorate the experience
– A special edition and commemorative “Big Apple” Doughnut exclusively at the Times Square Shop
The opening of the flagship at 1601 Broadway (at West 48th Street), will serve more guests annually than any other Krispy Kreme location in the world, had been scheduled for May but was pushed back due to the pandemic.