Hasbro HasLab has announced a crowdfunding campaign for the Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest.
This Vintage Collection Razor Crest is designed to be compatible with all of the Vintage scale figures. To do so, Hasbro had to make this thing pretty big. It’s going to be 30 inches long (with the main cannons), 20 inches wide, and 10.5 inches tall when it’s sitting on the landing gear.
That makes this one of the largest Vintage Collection vehicless Hasbro has ever made. But it’s not just about size with this one. When they decided to create this, they wanted to keep with the principles of The Vintage Collection and make sure there were plenty of highly detailed features that made this as close to screen accurate as possible.
– The cockpit opens to reveal a fully detailed interior with three seats that fit Vintage Collection figures
– Detachable engines and removeable hull panels to recreate the season 1 scenes of the Jawas breaking down the ship for scrap
– A weapons locker with included, removeable, show-inspired weapons accessories to make sure your figures are always ready for whatever the galaxy throws at them
– A carbon freezing chamber and cargo hold with cargo netting
– Bounty hunters can make an entrance — or a fast exit — with opening rear and side doors and lowering ramps
– Removeable landing gear
– Bunk area with space for a figure to hide
These are just some of the features you can expect in The Vintage Collection Razor Crest. Also included is a brand-new figure: the Mandalorian adorned in his Beskar armor, along with a one-of-a-kind soft-goods cape, so he can be easily placed in the cockpit.
The Razor Crest is going to be an iconic addition to the Star Wars Vintage Collection… and to your shelves. It can only be funded if 6,000 backers are committed by November 9, 2020. If successful, the project will begin shipping around Fall 2021.
You can pre-order and back the HasLab Razor Crest HERE for $349.99.