Sideshow presents the Iron Man Linocut on Lokta Paper, a handcrafted Marvel art collectible created by artist Peter Santa-Maria AKA Attack Peter.
Repulsors at the ready! This unique print presentation upgrades the iconic Iron Man armor with bold black inks and linocut linework in Peter Santa-Maria’s signature style. As the golden Avenger, Tony Stark emerges from a cloud of dust and shrapnel, suiting up and stepping out to protect civilians in need with his incredible technology. Even with the mask, the determination etched into his face is evident, radiating the heroic confidence Iron Man is known for.
Each Iron Man Linocut on Lokta Paper is handcrafted and one of a kind, created using certified archival printmaking ink on handmade Nepalese Lokta paper. Each print is unique in the Sideshow exclusive edition of 120 pieces is hand-signed and numbered by Peter Santa-Maria, making this a must-have collector item for Marvel fans.
– Officially licensed by Marvel
– Limited edition of 120
– Approx. 20 x 30” linocut block print, 25.5 x 31.5” with frame
– Handmade Nepalese Lokta paper
– Oil-based Certified Archival Printmaking Ink
– Hand signed and numbered by the artist, Peter Santa-Maria
– Please Note: Each print in this edition is handmade by the artist, and one-of-a-kind. Ink, marks and paper may vary slightly.
Tinker with your collection like a true futurist and bring home the Iron Man Linocut on Lokta Paper by Peter Santa-Maria today! Pre-order HERE for $100.