Suntup Editions Announces The Final Print In The Covers Collection: The Dark Tower VII By Michael Whelan
Suntup Editions is proud to reveal their final print in The Covers Collection. Michael Whelan has created some of the most iconic Stephen King covers of all time. Previously, Suntup Editions released two spectacular prints signed by Whelan, The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger and Firestarter (Limited Edition). Now, they present Whelan’s beautiful artwork which graced the first edition cover of The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower.
The seventh and final book in Stephen King’s The Dark Tower series, The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower was first published by Donald M. Grant on September 21, 2004 (King’s birthday). The wraparound dust jacket art is considered the ultimate depiction of Roland and the tower.
We couldn’t think of a more fitting send off to The Covers Collection than this magnificent work by Michael Whelan.
These prints are hand-signed by Michael Whelan, who has also created a Remarque on the first 20 large prints — eight of which are available for purchase at the time of the release, so act fast on those.
Exclusively available through Suntup Editions for your private collection, and limited to just 50 copies per size, worldwide.
– Museum Quality Giclée prints.
– Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
– Limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide, plus 3 Artist Proofs and 3 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
– Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
– Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
– Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
– Large Size: 17.5″ x 24″
– Small Size: 12.5″ x 17″
– Release Date: June 1, 2021