The LEGO Group has revealed an authentic replica of the most famous ship of all time, the RMS Titanic, which has fascinated generations for over a century. Fans can now recreate the luxury liner in detailed LEGO brick form, 110 years since it was launched in Belfast in 1911.
The LEGO Titanic is one of the longest and largest LEGO models to date, made up of 9,090 pieces, making it a truly immersive building challenge for LEGO fans and budding historians alike.
As well as its sheer size, the Titanic was known for its unrivaled grandeur, which has been faithfully captured in the set.
Beneath the unmistakable exterior of the LEGO Titanic, there are several interior rooms to explore including the First-Class grand staircase which spans six decks and the Jacobean-style dining saloon which was located on the ship’s D deck.
Of course, the Titanic was also renowned for its unparalleled speed, outclassing other ships of the era. In the lower decks of the LEGO Titanic, fans will find a replica of the state-of-the-art engine room.
At over 1.3 m long, the LEGO Titanic set is perfect for display and comes with a unique plaque with the ship’s name.
– Build a stunning LEGO model version of the world’s most famous ocean liner with this LEGO Titanic 10294 model set. With over 9,000 pieces, this set offers a building challenge to savor.
– Faithfully recreate the historical details of the Titanic in this 1:200 scale ship model. Authentic details include over 300 portholes, the iconic bridge, lifeboats, benches, cargo crane and more.
– The ship splits into 3 sections, giving a view of the detailed interior. Assemble and admire the grand staircase, cabins, dining room, smoking lounge, reading lounge and swimming pool.
– Build and explore the realistic features of a working ship. Turn the propellers to see the piston engines turn inside. Raise and lower the anchor and adjust the tension line running between the masts.
– This colossal Titanic ship model makes a historical collectible display piece and comes with a display stand to support each section. Add the name plaque to the bow for the perfect finishing touch.
– Provides a rewarding build for adult LEGO builders, history lovers and anyone interested in the story of the Titanic. It’s also a top gift idea for collectors of historical memorabilia.
– One of the largest and longest LEGO models ever, measuring over 53 in. (135 cm) long, 17.5 in. (44 cm) high, and 6 in. (16 cm) wide.