Dive into a mindful building project packed with style with this LEGO Vespa 125 model kit for adults.
Inspired by the classic 1960s Vespa Piaggio, it comes in pastel blue – a very rare LEGO color that’s sure to appeal to building fans.
To celebrate Vespa’s 75th anniversary, the LEGO designers have worked closely with the lifestyle brand to recreate this stunning model in an immersive build, especially for adults.
Like the original, this buildable model Vespa features a front wheel mounted on one side, 2 seats, a removable engine cover with a brick-built engine beneath, a functioning kickstand, plus working steering.
Finishing touches include the Vespa logo, a classic 1960s Italian license plate, a spare wheel, a helmet, plus an accessories basket including a flower bouquet on the back.
– Assemble your own LEGO Vespa 125 – Build a detailed displayable model of an Italian icon with this building set (10298) for adults
– Inspired by the original – This brick-built Vespa features a front wheel mounted on one side, 2 seats, a removable engine cover with a brick-built engine underneath, and working steering
– Extra details – Finishing touches include the Vespa logo, a classic 1960s Italian license plate, a spare wheel, helmet and an accessories basket with flower bouquet
– Designed for Vespa fans – To celebrate Vespa’s 75th anniversary, the LEGO designers have worked with the lifestyle brand to create a model to appeal to lovers of Italian culture
– A rare color – Presented in pastel blue, one of the Vespa’s original production colors and an extremely rare LEGO color designed to appeal to LEGO fans
– Celebrate La Dolce Vita – With its functioning kickstand, this model can be placed on display in the home or office to create your own tribute to Vespa
– Dimensions – This collectible display model measures over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) long and 13.5 in. (35 cm) wide
Pre-order HERE for $99.99, the LEGO Vespa 125 will be released on March 1, 2022.