Back to the Future fans, LEGO’s got the ultimate project for you: the Back to the Future Time Machine (10300) model building kit for adults ($169.99). Indulge your passion for one of the world’s most loved movie trilogies, building 1 of 3 versions of the time-traveling car.
Doc and Marty traveled at 88 miles per hour, but you can take as long as you like building all the impressive details of this set.
Authentic features include opening gull-wing doors, tires that fold for flight mode, the light-up flux capacitor, printed dashboard dates and opening hood, plus a hoverboard and swappable license plates.
With Doc and Marty minifigures, this model creates a perfect display piece to pay tribute to your favorite movie.
Spend quality time with premium LEGO buildable model sets for adults. This set is the latest in a line-up of LEGO movie cars. It makes an immersive project for you or a top gift idea for anyone who loves Back to the Future memorabilia.
– Build an icon – Spend quality time crafting all the details of this LEGO Back to the Future Time Machine (10300) with 3 different model versions of the car to choose from
– Build 1 of 3 options – Version 1 includes a lightning rod and plutonium chamber, version 2 features Mr. Fusion and hover conversion, and version 3 has whitewall tires and a circuit board
– Opening gull doors – Just like in the movies, this model version of the Back to the Future car includes the famous opening gull doors
– Flight mode – The car’s tires fold down for flight mode. Other details include the light-up flux capacitor, printed dashboard dates and opening hood
– Includes 2 minifigures, plus accessories – Spot details from the movies, like Marty’s hoverboard and the OUTATIME license plate. Comes with Doc and Marty McFly minifigures to add to your display
– A project worth making time for – This Back to the Future car building set is designed especially for adults looking for their next immersive project
– Dimensions – The model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 14 in. (35 cm) long and 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide
More info HERE. The set will be available on April 1, 2022.