The new Peak Series Personal Water Filter Straw ($19.95) is an ultra-lightweight personal water filter that boasts a better grip, an enhanced flow rate for easy sipping, a built-in gravity hose attachment, and universal threading for attaching to squeeze bottles.
Weighing only 2.3 oz. and taking up little space, the LifeStraw Peak water filter straw stashes away in a pack or emergency kit—it’s ideal for backup filtration, emergency use and ultralight treks.
– Unlimited shelf life—no need to worry about how long the filter has been sitting in your go-bag unused
– Can also be attached to water bottles and to standard gravity hoses
– Reengineered LifeStraw filter helps reduce clogging from sand and silt
– Built with premium materials to endure outdoor use and make it leakproof
– 0.2-micron filter physically removes 99.999999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.999% of all parasites; removes 99.999% of microplastics
– Also removes silt, sand and cloudiness greater than 0.2 micron
– Membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal. (4,000 liters)
– Meets U.S. EPA and NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
No backpack, pocket or glove compartment should be without one.