JBL will launch its most powerful and feature-rich headphones yet – meet the JBL Tour PRO 2 True Wireless Earbuds. The latest addition to the JBL Tour lineup pushes performance to the next level with a smart, seamless user experience and superior audio, including immersive JBL Spatial Audio and the first true wireless earbuds to be encased in JBL’s innovative smart case.
JBL Tour PRO 2 launches with the world’s first smart charging case. Transform your true wireless experience beyond audio – just tap the 1.45″ inch LED touch display to manage your music, customize your earbuds, receive calls, messages and social media notifications in real time without touching your phone. Simplified navigation and customization without the need to take out your phone or open the JBL Headphones app connects you to the things that matter most.
Built for productivity, designed to inspire. Optimize the performance by taking the Ear Canal Test in a noisy environment then relax or work in pure silence as the software does the rest. If you need to take a call, the 6 mic design guarantees crystal clear audio.
– True adaptive noise canceling with customizable ANC and ambient sound
– 10mm dynamic drivers powered by legendary JBL PRO sound
– Customizable sound experience with Personi-fi 2.0
– Immersive JBL Spatial Sound
– 40 hours total music playback – 10 hours in the earbuds with a further 30 in the case
– 6-mic perfect calls with VoiceAware
– Bluetooth 5.3, LE Audio compatible
– Oval Tube design with multiple ear tip sizes for comfort, performance and the perfect seal
The JBL Tour PRO 2 will be available in black and champagne in January 2023 for $250.