Beloved children’s television host Fred Rogers is the 31st hero in the New York Times bestselling picture book biography series written by Brad Meltzer and illustrated by Christopher Eliopoulos.
As a shy, young boy, Fred Rogers found comfort in telling stories through puppets. When television grew in popularity, he knew he wanted to create a show that encouraged kindness and goodness. His show Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood shaped modern television and cemented his legacy.
Included in each book are:
– A timeline of key events in the hero’s history
– Photos that bring the story more fully to life
– Comic-book-style illustrations that are irresistibly adorable
– Childhood moments that influenced the hero
– Facts that make great conversation-starters
– A virtue this person embodies: Fred Rogers’ success through kindness is highlighted.
The book will be released on October 31, 2023 and can be pre-ordered HERE.