Pepsi is unveiling a new logo, the first update of the iconic Pepsi globe logo in 14 years. Pepsi will roll out the new look in North America this fall in time for the brand’s 125th anniversary, and globally in 2024, marking the brand’s next era with an eye toward the future.
The logo and visual identity thoughtfully borrows equity from its 125-year history and incorporates modern elements to create a look that is unapologetically current and undeniably Pepsi.
Key design elements include:
– The Pepsi globe and wordmark unite to fit into a variety of settings and emphasize the distinctive Pepsi branding.
– An updated color palette introduces electric blue and black to bring contrast, vibrancy, and a contemporary edge to the classic Pepsi color scheme. Given the brand’s continued focus on Pepsi Zero Sugar, the design brings in the color black, further showing the brand’s commitment to Pepsi Zero Sugar in the future.
– A new visually distinct can silhouette, which heroes the iconic Pepsi can as an accessible brand for all.
– A modern, custom typeface reflects the brand’s confidence and unapologetic mindset.
– The signature Pepsi pulse evokes the “ripple, pop and fizz” of Pepsi-Cola with movement. It also brings the rhythm and energy of music, an important and continuing part of the Pepsi legacy.