Sideshow presents the Black Panther Linocut on Lokta Paper, a handcrafted Marvel art collectible created by artist Peter Santa-Maria.
Leaping from the brush, the Black Panther strikes! This stylish depiction of the King of Wakanda uses detailed hatching and bold swathes of black ink to capture the dynamic motion and intricate designs in T’Challa’s vibranium-woven suit in action. Flanked by two prowling panthers, the hero is framed by a halo of spears while the futuristic skyline of Wakanda itself rises behind him, tall and proud.
Each Black Panther Linocut on Lokta Paper is handcrafted and one of a kind, created using certified archival printmaking ink on handmade Nepalese Lokta paper. Each unique print in the Sideshow exclusive edition of 120 pieces is hand-signed and numbered by Peter Santa-Maria, making this a must-have collector item for Marvel fans.
Bring home the beauty of Wakanda for your wall and add the Black Panther Linocut on Lokta Paper by Peter Santa-Maria to your collection today.
– Officially licensed by Marvel
– Limited edition of 120
– Approx. 20 x 30” linocut block print, 25 x 31” with frame
– Handmade Nepalese Lokta paper
– Oil-based Certified Archival Printmaking Ink
– Hand signed and numbered by the artist, Peter Santa-Maria
– Please Note: Each print in this edition is handmade by the artist, and one-of-a-kind. Ink, marks and paper may vary slightly.
– Estimated Arrival: Feb 2021 – Mar 2021
Order HERE for $100.