Suntup Editions announces their fourth print by artist Gerry Grace in The Covers Collection. In the past year, Suntup has published prints of Gerry’s art from the U.K. covers of IT, The Long Walk, and Pet Sematary. This month, they will bring you his cover art from the U.K. edition of Christine.
Published in 1983, Christine is Stephen King’s iconic tale of a 1958 Plymouth Fury possessed by supernatural forces. Gerry Grace’s artwork was used not only for the 1st U.K. edition cover, but the paperback as well. The paperback boasted a red background instead of the black background previously published in hardcover.
These prints are hand-signed by Gerry Grace. Exclusively available through Suntup Editions for your private collection, and limited to just 50 signed copies per size, worldwide.
– Museum Quality Giclée prints.
– Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
– Limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide, plus 3 Artist Proofs and – 3 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
– Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
– Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
– Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
– Release Date: August 1, 2019
Available for Pre-Order: July 15, 2019
Large Size: 18″ x 24″ $175
Small Size: 11″ x 17″ $100