The average person will spend 70,695 hours on the toilet; Kohler asks the question, “Why not do it with style?”
Introducing the world’s most advanced toilet, the Numi ($6,400) which includes a Bluetooth receiver for users to stream audio from their mobile devices, an SD card to access custom playlists or personalized welcome messages, a USB port for software updates, and ambient lighting that features seven different colors to choose from.
The toilet combines unmatched design, technology and engineering to bring you the finest in personal comfort and cleansing.
– Motion Activated Lid and Seat: Front sensors react to your movement when you enter the room for hands-free opening and closing of the cover. Motion at the floor-level engages sensors to raise and lower seat.
– Advanced Bidet Functionality: Self-cleaning wand features multiple options for water spray pattern. Adjust wand position, water pressure and temperature to your preferences
– Integrated Air Dryer: Located in the wand for more efficient drying.
– Deodorizer: Air is pulled through a powerful deodorizing charcoal filter.
– Heated Seat: Warms the seat to your comfort level.
– Feet Warming: Warm air from floor-level vents, heats the floor surface and warms your feet.
– Illuminated Panels: Ambient lighting illuminates your space with a soft, inviting glow.
– Music: Built-in speakers allow you to play a selection from the Numi toilet’s pre-programmed audio, FM radio or to connect your MP3 player through the audio input jack in the remote docking station.
– Touch Screen Remote: Fine tune every option to your personal preference.
– Magnetic Docking Station: Charges and stores the remote.
– User Presets: Easily customize and recall your saved preferences.
– Numi Flush Technology: A sophisticated, automatic flush system delivers unprecedented water savings and power.
– Auxiliary Controls: Music Allows you to control basic functionality without use of the remote.
From its striking form and features to its unrivaled water efficiency, the Numi toilet marks a new standard of excellence in the bathroom.