Introducing Fender Play — online lessons, only from Fender. Our guided curriculum allows you to learn hundreds of songs that teach the skills and techniques needed to play guitar.
According to Fender’s CEO Andy Mooney, 90% of people who get a guitar
quit playing in their first year. With the rise of electronic-based music, the guitar hero has become a bit of an anachronism, and this trend worries companies like Fender. But they’re fighting back. The best way to retain players is to teach them to play and keep them picking, and that’s exactly what Fender Play is all about. The subscription service offers simple beginner lessons up through advanced courses with accomplished musicians in a variety of genres.
– All Access, One Low Price
– Guided learning path based on your musical style
– 100s of instructor-led song and technique lessons
– High-quality video with multiple close-up views
– New songs and lessons added regularly
– Bite-sized learning approach keeps players inspired and motivated
– Support articles, tips and in-lesson glossaries
– Cancel anytime
Sign up HERE for $19.99 per month.