Continue a nautical tradition when you build this LEGO Ideas 21313 Ship in a Bottle, featuring a highly detailed ship with the captain’s quarters, cannons, masts, crow’s nest, flag and printed sail elements. Place the ship inside the LEGO brick-built bottle with a buildable cork, wax seal element and water-style elements inside, then showcase it on the display stand featuring the ship’s ‘Leviathan’ nameplate, globe elements and a built-in ‘compass’ with compass rose and spinning needle. This wonderfully nostalgic construction toy also includes a booklet about the set’s fan creator and LEGO designers.
The 962 LEGO element Ship in a Bottle set will officially wash ashore and make its way to store shelves on February 1, 2018 for a retail price of $69.99.
– Features a LEGO brick-built bottle, ship and a display stand.
– Bottle features a detailed, buildable cork with new wax-seal-style element and over 280 translucent-blue, water-style elements inside.
– Ship features a raised deck at the stern, captain’s quarters, 6 cannons, 3 masts, a crow’s nest and assorted elements including printed sails and the ship’s flag.
– Display stand features the ship’s ‘Leviathan’ nameplate, a built-in ‘compass’ (non-functioning) with detailed compass rose and spinning gold-colored needle, 2 globe elements and gold-colored detailing.
– Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set’s fan creator and LEGO designers.
– Bottle on stand measures over 3″ (10cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
– Ship measures over 3″ (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.