Book designer Catherine Casalino was hired to create several design concepts for the Suntup limited edition of Misery by Stephen King. One of the designs she created is the now iconic image of an extreme close-up of the Misery keys, with a blood drop on the “Y”. This was used on the slipcase of the Artist Gift Edition, as well as the endpapers for that book.
Suntup Editions announces that they are publishing a beautiful limited edition giclée print, which Catherine has agreed to sign.
– Museum Quality giclée print.
– Numbered and Signed by Catherine Casalino.
– Limited to no more than 100 copies worldwide.
– Printed on 300 GSM, 100% archival cotton paper.
– Size: 11″ x 17″
– Ships flat.
– Release Date: January, 2019
More info HERE.