Prime 1 Studio is proud to present 1/3 scale MMDCDK3-01: Batman from The Dark Knight III: The Master Race.
The Dark Knight III: The Master Race is a nine-issue DC Comics limited series co-written by Frank Miller and Brian Azzarello and illustrated by Miller, Andy Kubert and Klaus Janson.
It has been 3 years since Batman was last active. In that time, most believe that he is gone or dead, rejecting the idea that he would ever come back. They were wrong. A photo of what appears to be Batman is taken, showing him mercilessly taking down cops who were going to shoot an unarmed boy. The media of course blows up, all that is talked about is the return of the Batman. The series is a sequel to Miller’s 1986 Batman miniseries, continuing the story of an aged Bruce Wayne resuming his identity as a crimefighter, aided by his sidekick Carrie Kelley (Robin) and featuring an ensemble of DC Universe characters including Superman, Green Lantern and Wonder Woman.
The statues are set for release between December 2019 and February 2020.
– Size approximately 40 inches tall [(H)101.7cm (W)65.9cm (D)57.6cm]
– Estimate Arrival: December 2019 – February 2020
– Edition Size: TBA
– Three (3) alternate portrait (Normal, Smirk, Angry) – Deluxe Version
– Two (2) switchable chest emblem (Normal, Classic) – Deluxe Version
– Two (2) interchangeable right-hand (Fist, Holding Batarangs) – Deluxe Version
– One (1) interchangeable left-hand holding Sniper Rifle – Deluxe Version
– One (1) interchangeable pair of hands holding a Grappling Hook – Deluxe Version
Museum Masterline Batman Dark Knight III The Master Race (Comics) Batman – $999
Museum Masterline Batman Dark Knight III The Master Race (Comics) Batman Deluxe Version – $1,199