Suntup Editions is delighted to announce that The Long Walk is their latest addition to The Covers Collection. This iconic and memorable artwork graced the cover of the 1st U.K. paperback edition of The Long Walk by Stephen King, writing as Richard Bachman.
This beautiful cover art is now presented here for the first time as a beautiful Giclée print of the full cover art, without text, so you can experience this piece like never before. Order your individual fine art print signed by artist Gerry Grace, or become a subscriber to The Covers Collection and receive a new print every month featuring the iconic cover art from Stephen King’s novels.
Click HERE for more info.
– Museum Quality Giclée prints.
– Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
– Limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide, plus 5 Artist Proofs and – 5 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
– Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
– Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, – Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
– Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
Release Date: September 1, 2018
Available for Pre-Order: August 15, 2018
Large Size: 18″ x 24″
Small Size: 11″ x 17″