Suntup Editions is very pleased to present the spectacular mural artwork that graced not one, but 8 paperback re-issue book covers of The Dark Tower by Stephen King!
Instead of making a print for all eight covers, and because each of the individual covers form a single wide image when placed side by side, Suntup Editions decided to create a print of each of the two murals!
This amazingly vibrant, detailed series was created by Tony Mauro, for the covers of the 2017 paperback re-releases for The Dark Tower I – VII, as well as The Wind Through The Keyhole. When placed side by side, each cover forms part of a wide mural of The Dark Tower goodness! These prints are all signed by Tony Mauro, and have been sized to fit both the large and small archival folio boxes.
Available for pre-order from August 1st, 2017. Prints will be released on October 1st, 2017.
– Museum Quality Giclée prints.
– Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
– Limited to only 40 copies of each size worldwide, plus 5 Artist Proofs and 5 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
– Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
– Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
– Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
– Release Date: October 1, 2017
– Large Size: 24″ x 16”
– Small Size: 17″ x 11”