Batman’s entire career, with full details of his incredible adventures and battles, his allies, loves and formidable array of enemies. Featuring a detailed timeline of events in the life of Bruce Wayne, Batman: The Ultimate Guide is packed with full-color artwork from the original comics.
– Fully bound in genuine leather.
– 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
– Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
– Sewn pages — not just glued like ordinary books.
– Handsome moiré endpages and a satin-ribbon page marker.
– Gilded page ends.
– Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
– Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Easton Press presents the definitive reference to the Dark Knight and you can purchase the book HERE for $216.