Today, the LEGO Group reveal the latest model to line up on the grid, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF CORSE #51”. Having delivered prestigious wins for the Prancing Horse in the world’s toughest endurance races, the racetrack icon is replicated in minute detail to encapsulate the same unmistakeable Italian spirit as its real-life counterpart.
This racing car model is packed with authentic features and beautiful design elements making it a true expression of Ferrari’s endurance racer. The fierce looking model features front and rear suspension, aerodynamic curves, a V8 engine with moving pistons and a steering wheel emblazoned with the Prancing Horse badge to help the model truly come alive. Original race number, sponsor stickers and the authentic Tricolore paintjob add the perfect finish to this epic model.
Designed to help LEGO fans and those who love motor racing experience the thrills of life in the fast lane, this 48cm (19 in) long racing model is crafted from 1,677 LEGO Technic elements making it a rewarding and absorbing build for older builders aged 18+ who love endurance racing, motorsport and Ferrari cars. Once complete, builders can take it out for a spin or proudly display it for spectators.
The LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” will be available from January 1st 2021 from LEGO.com, LEGO stores and other retailers globally, priced at $169.99.
The LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” is the first LEGO Technic model to be designed with Ferrari and continues the more than 15 year-long partnership between the two brands.
– Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO® Technic™ model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car.
– Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel.
– With original race stickers and a faithful color scheme, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsport fan.
– Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide.
– Easily explore all the details packed inside, thanks to the opening doors and hood.
– This set comes with a special building instruction book featuring exclusive content, including details about the car and the AF Corse 51 team.